Monday, November 14, 2011

Social Media : a good invention.

Since a few years I am working with different social media such as facebook, twitter, blogging,...

Sometimes I'm more active than other times, but at the moment, I'm really bitten by the virus.

Because I was working on the website for La Casa Blanca, I was automatically more online.  And what do you do when you need a break ?  Right, you log in to facebook or twitter.

I must honestly say that at the moment it 's a real addiction. Since the arrival of IPad and IPhone, the sky is the limit : constantly online! Fun, but also tiring sometimes!

I must say that due to social media, I have made some really good friends and great business contacts.

For me it's important that there is still a good mix, between real social life and social media.  This way you get the best of both worlds and become a little richer (throug the friendships you built)

No comments:

Post a Comment